High pressure fogging systems by Farmer CO. are innovative solutions for horticulture, which enable increasing the humidity and lowering the air temperature in foil tunnels and greenhouses.
A foil tunnel equipped with a misting system provides ideal, controlled climatic conditions for crops.
FARMER fogging systems are characterized by:
- possible applications: foil tunnels, greenhouses
- very good fog dispersion
- a large number of efficient misting nozzles
- high-quality stainless steel feed and distribution system
- operation in the pressure range of 80-140 Atmospheres
- widely used, among others for the production of seedlings or flowers
- the ability to adjust the system parameters to the user's preferences
- equipped with humidity and internal temperature sensors
- control of power parameters
The fogging system consists of:
- Fogging nozzles
- Supply and distribution systems made of stainless steel
- Solenoid valves
- High pressure pump
Each of the above-mentioned elements translates into the proper functioning of our solutions, which are usually connected to a separate controller or climate computer. The controller equipped with a fogging module is designed to control five fogging sections.